Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Sunday...........

Ok so my sunday consists of sleeping in until 11am. We are supposed to go to the tree lot and decorate our house for Christmas. My husband hates it and I do not blame him because it is alot of work. I used to love Christmas but now not so much I guess because I never had to do so much work until I became an adult.

I am in my Pjs just chillin watching the Hallmark channel hoping to get some Christmas spirit. I think it makes me more or less into the Christmas spirit (I still don't know) because my family is a little detached. I want to achieve the whole Christmas spirit with cookies, hot chocolate, and the smelling of the holiday (pine, holly). However, there are many variables of why that will not happen its because I am fat and cannot eat or participate into the eating part of the holidays. Which sucks a whole lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment