Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ramblings of a late night woman....

Ok so here it is late at night watching romantic Christmas movies and wonder if I had a second chance what would I do. I miss the 90's and all of the crazy shit I used to do. I always wonder how many turns I took when I made a decision to end up where I am currently.

Do we always second guess ourselves? I guess we do... My friends are either divorced or separated and some are attached but is any of them happy. Do we know what makes us happy? I do not even know myself good enough to answer. Are relationships designed to be our only happiness? When we are unhappy do we blame the outside influences or the inside ones? I need so many things that I may need to concentrate on those and kind of work in my relationships whether it is my husband, kids, friends or family...

Hmmmm I am so tired and I want so many things like traveling. In January I am hoping to go to California to visit Lisa and it will be so awesome.

So what do you do when your life is stagnant? When you are not moving ahead or not moving at all? I want to change direction I need to have something to motivate me personally and not just going through the motions. I love my children and I want them to have the best life ever and I will make that happen however I want the best for me. Is that possible? I have friends that cannot make that happen yet and I wonder if that is what happening to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment